- Find our sales associates. They're for you.
- Display to the world your finds! Have a pic and share.
- Explore Downtown
- Join The Experience Register
Find our sales associates. They're for you.
Can’t look for a sales affiliate?
It’s possible. There’s nearly a million square ft of furniture! Dial zero on any desk phone to obtain help.
We receive new products just about every day. Sometimes tags explore the shuffle. Tell us and we’ll cost it around the place.
Can’t determine what you’re searching for?
We most likely get it. Let a sales affiliate know and they’ll gladly give back within the right direction or convey a special order.
Have a picture from the item you are looking at, plus a pic from the tag around the item.
Eco-friendly Front doesn't accept returns because of the size furniture. Please measure your furniture carefully before purchasing.
Save your valuable receipt.
It’s advisable. Take our word for this. If you're able to view it, you can purchase it and go home along with you today. .
Become acquainted with our policies
Find out more about us and our policies here.
Display to the world your finds! Have a pic and share.
Join The Experience
Get notified whenever we have new arrivals
Register below and get a text whenever we rare finds and new sales!
Live Edge River Table | Woodworking How-To
- Fix This Build That: Great, video brother. That thing turned out completely amazing.
- Raven Sanchez: That table is a piece of art! Absolutely beautiful work!
- Whatever: That's tabe is ripe for a rich hillbilly
- Callum Milligan: whats the name of the music?
- Adrian Perez: what do you use for the final coat to bring that color out?
- jerome jordan: That is by far, the most beautiful table I've ever seen. Well done fella's, thanks for sharing !
- Alicia Baella: Beautiful😍💓
- CC Media: you should reupload without the music.
- Movies by E: Congrats on 100k subs.
- Claudio Zirilli: Woow… How did you cut the glass???
- TreeLogic LLC: Beautiful table.
As gorgeous at it is, and I hate being "that guy", but the glass is going to break one awful day. And it's not quite a flat surface. Nothing like a bumpy table to aggravate you. I feel like a translucent blue epoxy resin might've worked better to remedy those issues.
Practicality aside, it's a stunning slab of walnut and really is a beautiful showpiece.
- Woodworking: that table looks like a piece of art, it belongs in a museum! great build, well done, congrats!
- Jarom Merrell: or you could use resin
- cavyboy99: Looks nice but man y'all did that like the hardest way possible
- Floriz Plays: How much Will this be?
- djihad zetchi: There is no epoxy material in the table
- Sally Wedel: I could not hear the name of the sealer product because of the music , please tell me the name again. Thanks db
- Tamim Ahmed: Great
- lukgaroo: Errrrrr … You could've cut the time in half using epoxy resin. No worries in future of breakage of the glass
- Gaviano Fernando: Bellissimo