- Related Groups
- Floor Lights
Our Full Choice of Floor Lights
Task Lighting with Style
Tight Spaces & Storage Options
Seaside, Beach & Maritime Designs
Distinguish Your Outside Style
Improve Your Task Lighting
Attached To The Wall Task Lighting
Finally, great lamp task lighting that does not overlook the benefits of fashion and quality. Shades of sunshine provide stylish floor lights which cover the gamut from hot new trends to treasured antiques with unique vintage & repurposed pieces among. The most popular thread store the entire collection together is powerful task lighting: 100-150 watts inside a well-crafted fixture.
So, whether your choice is locating a studying light, just like a timeless pharmacy lamp, or towards nostalgic & maritime, or perhaps European minimalist style, you don’t have to stay because our floor lights are certain to please. Our floor lights stand perfectly alongside art work and wall decor, displaying your superbly accented home. We’ve Brought and three-way floor lights, arc floor lights, and torchiere floor lights in styles that vary from modern to traditional.
Our quality floor lights are made to provide you with plenty of light in shabby chic, polished & antique brass, nickel, and bronze finishes. Be sure to browse our lamp shades for additional ideas!
Function as the first to discover more on trending styles, new releases and purchasers.
DIY EPIC YARN LAMP SHADE + IKEA RENOVATION |DanDIY
- Simran Tulsani: Which thread are you using?
- Amratul Jasmin: Hi, nice one….I have the same lamp and it's broken now I want to convert my lamp shade like your one but where did u get all the stuff for making the shade and can u please add in description box so that when we gonna buy we can have clear list. Thanks for nice idea.
- Pranav Khanna: He is awesome……..just awesome
- Kiran Rajput: stunning ?
- Be with Lekhika: Such a nice video. I made a similar lamp and it turned out beautiful. Thanks a lot!!
- Younis Hamalawy: What is the size of the yarn? Because I found one on Amazon and after ordering it was two thin 2mm
- Ashish Bhiwoo: Wow amazing
That is super cool
- Carrie Moore: You don't need that large ugly lamp in the middle.. just use LED battery lights.
- Akhilks Tvm: awesome bro
- Lens Watson: omg I found a cute boy
- Alchemist 248: This is awesome
- Indra Ifa: p
- lhizz sag: Hi dan how bout the christmas lights how to install it inside the lamp? Thanks
- Angelina Rutkovska: First song?
- Ms. Green: Great personality, and lamp DIY. Thanks, I gotta try this
- Niveditha Krishnan: What is the name of the plastic sheet you have used for the base? And what material you have used for lampshade?
- Marroquinería Boyacastilla: eso es cemento blanco?
- Chaunda Sumara: Why did you use wood glue versus regular glue?
- princesslehaha: Dan I have one of those lamps, and no shade at all, so no frame. any suggestions as to how to make a frame for it, either round or square? I basically want to make a twig shade (upright twigs) but need some kind of framework to attach the twigs to.
- Suelis Pereira: I LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT SO MUCH <3