- “bed room” in British
- “bed room” in American British
- Translations of “bedroom”
- More meanings of “bedroom”
Concept of “bedroom” within the British Dictionary
“bed room” in British
- The home has four bedrooms, therefore it is prettybig.
- We are intending to turn the tiniest bed room into a workplace.
- He am upset he shut themself in the bed room and declined to be released.
- We have set up some wallpaper within the children’s bed room to really make it better.
- The top tree is level together with his bed room window.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
“bed room” in American British
(Meaning of “bedroom” in the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge College Press)
Translations of “bedroom”
chambre, chambre (à coucher)…
camera (da letto)…
Obtain a quick, free translation!
Create and share your personal word lists and quizzes free of charge!
More meanings of “bedroom”
Word during the day
happy, excited, or pleased
Add the strength of Cambridge Dictionary aimed at your website using our free search engine widgets.
Browse our dictionary apps today and be sure you’re no more lost for words.